Forming part of the local scene since its beginnings (Morzine, Vallée d’Aulps, Chablais), Deux Mazots Promotions works with many local partners and craftsmen on each project. The goal? To promote local development and guarantee you, the customer, careful workmanship and monitoring/high quality service after your purchase.
Deux Mazots Promotions, attention to every detail …
Thermal Regulation of 2012
Each project offered as a part of the Deux Mazots Promotion complies with the RT2012 construction standards, intended to limit the primary energy consumption of new buildings to a maximum of 50 kWhEP/(m2.year) on average while creating:
- significant technological and industrial development for all building and equipment sectors
- a very high level of building energy quality, irrespective of the choice of energy system
- A technical and economic balance between the energies used, for heating and the production of domestic hot water
Each sale is regulated by a secure contract and includes all guarantees. We offer contracts for Off the Plan Sales (VEFA), allowing you to progressively become an owner as the project is completed: this implies that the purchaser becomes the owner of the land upon signing the contract of sale and then owner of the dwelling as it is constructed.
Building dommage insurance
For each building, we take out Building Damage insurance which covers the purchase for 10 years against the following risks:
- defects and substandard work which threaten the solidity of the building, and disorders that call into question the fitness of purpose of the structure (e.g. floor subsidence, roof collapse, major wall cracks …)
- damage affecting the integrity of items of fixtures which are inseparable from the structure, that is to say those which cannot be removed, dismantled or replaced without damaging or removing any part of the structure serving as a support (e.g. central heating)
- you avoid expert fees, legal fees, burdensome management costs… requiring the assistance of a professional in the event of a disaster